Monday, April 8, 2019

Raranga Matihiko

Raranga Matihiko
Kaupapa: Tōku Pepeha
Last Rāpare(Thursday the 4th of April)  Te Akomanga o Te Puna Wairua was making videos based on our digital Pepeha . A Pepeha is an explanation of who you are and where you come from .  In the videos we got to use Arai Kakariki (green screen) peita 3d (paint 3d) karetao(robots)ao mariko(virtual reality) Haakoritanga(stop motion) and tinkercad . The kaiako’s names were Whaea Waimiiria  and Whaea Stacey . The coolest thing was that all our mahi was 100% free!!!
I hope you like my Pepeha

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Milan,

    I loved the way you used expression and actions when you presented your pepeha! It looks like you put a lot of work in creating the different backgrounds for your arai kakariki. I wonder there was any activity, app or programme that you enjoyed more than any others?

    Kia pai tō rā, nā Whaea Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Milan
    Thank you for writing about your Raranga Matihiko experience. I really like your movie which I can see used Arai Kakariki and Tinkercad - it looks awesome. Whaea Waimiiria amd Whaea Stacey are awesome kaiako and I am sure they helped you learn more about using hangarau matihiko. Thanks for posting your movie.

    ReplyDelete