Tuesday, December 24, 2019

what i would take if i was on a bout ?


 The food I would take it the bout would be caned tuna because you do not need to make it cooled or warm it up , I would take bananas and apples because they are yum and they do not need to be coked or stoned in a cold environment  , i would take kutai because you can eat them raw and I can Youseff the shells for fishing if need be . I would take for my 5 options i would take some broccoli because I would need the vitals menarealles in our boded in the dry as sun light , i would take some car outs so they’re can help with my version so i can see if something is up ahead , i would take some salmon so i can keep my protein high and some honey comb for a little bit of sweetnesses  and for my last one i would take weat biz and milk for my breakfast .

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Milan,

    Im a blog commenter for the Summer Learning journey, in fact It’s my second year doing this! I have just completed my degree in teaching. If you want to learn more about me check out my blog!

    Wow you have done such a superb job on creating a thoughtful list of items that you will take on your voyage. I did not not think about bringing tuna. But you’re right you can just have tuna out of a can, it’s that easy! Thank you for sharing these detailed facts. You have given great reasons to why you would bring these food items.

    I also really like how you’ve created a DLO (digital learning object), it really makes your blog post pop! You should try Google Docs next time. Can’t wait for your next blog!

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete